In need of a septic tank service?
We can solve that for you. On-call plumber available 24/7
Septic Tank Service
Your septic system goes largely unnoticed until something goes terribly wrong. When that happens, it’s important to correct the situation immediately. Septic tank service is avalilable from Mr. Swirl.
Septic systems handle all sorts of bacteria and other dangerous substances that can compromise the health and safety of your family and pets if left untreated. At Mr. Swirl, we are available 24/7 to address your emergencies.
Septic System Problems
Septic systems generally face a common set of problems that you should keep an eye out for. Keeping these common problems in mind could help you prevent septic repair emergencies:
- Gurgling or Slow-Draining Sinks: This could be a sign indicating that your tank is full. It is recommended that septic tanks are pumped every three to five years to prevent this.
- Drainage Issues & Standing Water: This is often a sign of tree or plant root damage. As roots damage the pipes, the drain field becomes less efficient.
- Overflowing Tank Issues: If your tank constantly overflows, it could be because of a leak or flaw in design that allows rainwater into the tank. This floods the tank and lets the contents seep out.
Septic System Backup Symptoms
A septic system problem that generally requires immediate emergency repair is a septic system backup. Septic system backups could result in expensive repairs, property damage, and the need for environmental cleanup.
If these signs of septic system backup are present, call for septic system repairs:
- Toilets and/or drains backed up with sewage (a smelly black liquid)
- Toilets that routinely drain and flush slowly
- Slow-draining drains throughout the house
- Wastewater seepage near the septic system
- Green grass above the septic system, even in hot weather
- Contaminated drinking water
- A constant presence of bad odors around the house
Don’t hesitate to call a licensed plumber from Mr. Swirl. We can handle whatever plumbing problems you face. Our septic repair services are guaranteed, and our courteous professionals will treat you and your home with respect throughout the entire process.
Upfront price. No hidden fees!
Friendly, professional technicians
Standard safety protocols
Fully licensed & bonded
Locally owned & operated
Easy as 1,2,3
What to expect from your service call
Proudly servicing all of Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years